Grass-fed whey protein has a number of benefits over conventional factory-farmed whey. Cows raised on factory farms are fed genetically modified, pesticide-treated grains, and are given hormones and antibiotics to boost milk production.
Grass-fed whey protein is not only nutritionally superior, but is free of hormones, antibiotics and chemicals. Many meal replacement shakes use whey that is nutritionally deficient due to overprocessing. Grass-fed whey is a superior protein source that helps you lose body fat while helping keep lean muscle.
Grass Fed Whey Benefits
- Provides amino acids and proteins for lean muscle
- Promotes muscle strength, endurance and recovery
- Supports higher metabolic rate and fat-burning levels
- No antibiotics, no GMOs, no growth hormones, no soy
- Higher in nutrients with complete amino acid profile compared with grain-fed whey
- Rich in glutamic acid and BCAAs for muscle recovery
- Higher levels of CLA, shown to reduce body fat while preserving lean muscle tissue
- Superior taste & texture compared with grain fed whey
- Aids in weight loss and reduction of body fat
- Mixes easier than grain-fed whey, eliminating clumping
The grass fed whey used in INVIGOR8 is free of hormones, antibiotics, chemicals, gluten, wheat and sugar.